Friday, December 2, 2011

Clockwork Prince in the mail!

Sooooooooooo... finally got my hands on Clockwork Prince by the amazing Cassandra Clare! I am so excited for this book, it's insane. 498 pages of Will Herondale! And yeah, of course the others too, but they aren't as important.. ;$ I can't wait to start it. One thing that I absolutely love in The Infernal Devices books is that with every chapter comes an amazing quote. Also there's a quote in the beginning of the book too I like to share;

I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul... Since I knew you, I have been troubled by a remorse that I thouht would never reproach me again, and have heard whispers from old voices impelling me upward, that I thought were wilent for ever. I have had unformed ideas of striving afresh, beginning anew, shaking off sloth and sensuality, and fighting out the abandoned fight. A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing...
Charles Dickens,A Tale of Two Cities.


All I can think about when I read this quote is: Will. Will. Will. It's so him and I hope in this book I'm going to get some answers about him and his past!

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥