Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.



Received in the mail:
Sweetest Taboo Swag Pack ~ Thanks to the awesome Eva Márquez


& borrowed from library:
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens 
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemmingway





Eva Márquez, author of Sweetest Taboo has send me this awesome swag pack because I reviewed her book, which I gave 4 stars so yeah it's really good and you should try it! :D

Finally after many many years of not going to the library I went again! We were supposed to go for my little brother because they have Wii games now but I actually found some english books *happy dance* So I got these two! 

Happy reading! :]

What books did you get?

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Great Expectations. Pip and Estelle and Miss Havisham. Actually I love Miss Havisham the most because she is so cray cray.

    Happy reading :-)

    My haul of books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so lucky to have found it in the library! I saw it in the store but it was kinda expensive because it was a special edition but now I can read it for free! Yay! :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great books this week! I loved Great Expectations. It's one of my favorites! Hope you enjoy your books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far from what I've read I already know it's becoming one of my favorites too ^^

      Delete
  3. Awesome swag! I hope you enjoy reading your books. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great swag!! Have fun reading the books too!!

    Here's My StS!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool swag! I've never read Great Expectations.
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool swag, enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any Ernest Hemingway, but I loved Great Expectations - hope you do too!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥