Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.









Bought:
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Book Depository)
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (The Book Depository)
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa (The Book Depository)

Borrowed from library:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Won:
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
Radiance by Alyson Noel (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
Wake by Lisa McMann (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
& awesome swag! (Thanks to Brigit @ The Book Garden)
Splintered by A.G Howard (Thanks to A.G. Howard)




This week was an awesome week for books. I've been dying to read Onyx and Spark ever since I read the first books in both series in august. 
I've been promising forever to my friend Em to read Harry Potter so I went down to the library and borrowed it. Happy now, Em? :D Also borrowed The Night Circus because I keep seeing it everywhere in bookstores. It's been driving me nuts!
I won so many books! First of all a huge thanks to Brigit for holding the awesome giveaway  to win that box of books. They'll have a good home with me. ^^ Also, I luuuuv the swag!
A few months ago a won Splintered by A.G. Howard (who is really really nice!) but since the arcs still had to be made I had to wait a little while (not that I minded). And now it has finally arrived. So excited! I also love the bookmark and the little note. :D ♥

What books did you get? :]

~~ 

34 comments:

  1. Iron Legends sounds really good! Happy reading and great haul! I hope you'll drop by and check out my STS for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul!! Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Night Circus was really nice, I liked it, I also need to read the Iron legends. I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really happy I found The Night Circus in the library. ^^

      Delete
  4. Awesome bunch of books! They all look very good. Have fun reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower. Nice haul. I LOVED Onyx, totally amazing! Happy Reading!
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh great :D Can't wait to start it!

      Delete
  6. Onyx was awesome! I have been dying to read Storm and Spark! I hear great things about those hot elemental brothers. Great wins you got there. I really enjoy Jennifer Laurens books. They are cute. The Night Circus sounds really good too. Thank for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to read Onyx! And you should totally read Storm. It's awesome. The Merick brothers ♥ ahhh :D

      Delete
  7. So many good looking things! :) Especially Splintered looks like something I´d have to add to my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning all those books! I love that note A.G. Howard wrote :) I'm very excited for Splintered, can't wait to hear what you think of it. I have ordered the Iron Legends, but unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet :( Love the Iron Fey!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. She's really nice!
      I haven't even read The Iron Queen and Iron Knight yet but I'm planning on reading them soon. So many books so little time... :]

      Delete
  9. OH MY GOD...YOU WILL LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEE SPARK AND ONYX!!! I loved them! And sme pretty awesome wins too! Amazing haul this week! :D

    My StS post! 

    Btw...I'm a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will love them too. I went crazy when I read Obsidian and Storm so the sequels has got to be good!

      Delete
  10. I am currently reading The Night Circus, it's an amazing book! Hope you'll enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it too. :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Wow I am so jealous you have a signed copy of Splintered!! I just got that one from Netgalley and it is on my have to read right now list lol! Great book week!

    Our Stacking the Shelves =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh The Iron Legends... so need a copy of this book. And wow a signed copy of SPLINTERED (I somehow had not heard of this book until today's StS posts). CONGRATS! And I seriously need to read The Night Circus too... I won a copy a little while ago, but haven't picked it up yet. *sigh* Enjoy all your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are going to LOVE Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!!!

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing haul! I read Spark a few weeks ago and it's awesome!

    Happy reading!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot believe you've yet to read good ole Harry Potter! It is an absolutely fantastic series - don't be put off by the first two books :) it's a world in which I wished I lived! It was hard coming back to reality once it ended.
    Here's my SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm currently listening to the Night Circus audiobook! It took a little while for it to hook me but now I'm into it and it's pretty good! Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! You've had such an AMAZING book week! Brilliant collection, happy reading!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    Aliaa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Onyx!!! :DD Every time I see the cover I go AAAHHH! lol I hope you like it! ;)

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg amazing haul Steph!! :) :) Really like all these books and swag you've got! :) :) Happy for you!! :) Enjoy all this awesomeness ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome week in book collecting. I recently read Spark and it was FABULOUS. Hope you enjoy it along with your other new lovelies.

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Slayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great haul you got! Congrats on your win! I can't wait until I start Obsidian..I have yet to get Onyx. I can't wait until Splintered comes out :D

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what an awesome haul!

    You haven't read Harry Potter?!?! :o I am shocked :o Although, now that I think about it I'm pretty sure half of my friends haven't read Harry Potter haha. But they don't enjoy reading...

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhh ... so happy you received the box this fast and I know that the books will be in good hands! Happy reading!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥