Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #5


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.





Bought:
The Iron Duke by 

For review:
 The Emperor's Conspiracy by Michelle Diener
In a Treacherous Court by Michelle Diener


I'm so happy with all the books I got this week. Especially the review books from Michelle Diener! She was so nice to send both the signed arc and IATC. I love historical fiction and I know I will love these books. The Iron Duke and Queen of Kings looks very nice too. Found them at a local bookstore. I just had to get Queen of Kings because I love anything to do with ancient Egypt. Can't wait to read it!

--

4 comments:

  1. Nice books! I like steampunk and historical fiction as well! The books by Michelle Diener sound really great! :)
    Enjoy!

    Here is my Owl Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great haul! I LOVE adult historical fiction, mostly Philippa Gregory, so the last two you mentioned looks really good. I hope you enjoy!! :)

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look interesting. I don't read too much historical fiction but I give them a go every now and then.
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥