Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #6


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.










From Library:
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Het oude Egypte (ancient Egypt) by Leonardo Arte

Freebie:
Goodnight Sam by Inger Iversen (from Smashwords) - My tiny review!

Won:
Signed bookmarks from Bound and Broken by C.K Bryant & Bookmark and Postcard from Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis - Thanks to Jean BookNerd and her amazing giveaways!
A $25.00 Amazon.com Gift Card from Kim Carmichael! - Thanks to Jessica @ Release Day Diva Events' awesome giveaway!

Thanks everyone! :D ♥ 




So... what books did you all receive this week? Leave me links! :]

--

15 comments:

  1. Great haul! I haven't read Lord of the Flies or any Shakespeare yet but I plan on reading more classic's in the future. Happy reading and YEAH for awesome swag and amazon gift cards!

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Midsummer Night's Dream was pretty good! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Goodnight Sam looks interesting. I read Lord of the Flies a long time ago. It was good from what I remember lol Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodnight Sam was really good. :D

      Delete
  3. Nice haul, congratulations on your winnings and happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodnight Sam has a cover that looks creepy and scary. Those eyes.

    Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Epic Haul over here! Congrats on the winnings, happy reading and thanks for sharing :)

    New GFC follower!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stack of books this week. Goodnight Sam looks like a good one.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cover of goodnight sam, I didn't know this one but I'm curious now. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice book haul, hope you enjoy them and happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Goodnight Sam really caught my eye! That cover is crazy! Awesome book week =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥