Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #33: Awakened by Inger Iversen


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




~Awakened (Few Are Angels #2) by Inger Iversen
Expected publication: February 14th 2013
What must he overcome to protect her?

With no clue of what to do next and the responsibility of looking after Alex and Mia as promised, Kale is up to his ears in problems and no solutions. How will Kale save Ella, keep Alex and Mia safe, control Jace as well as control the Bloodlust that creeps beneath the surface waiting to be released? Will Kale be Ella’s savior or will he convict her to a fate worse than the one Laurent has already promised her?

What truths will she learn?

Ella knows that the choices she makes affects not only her but everyone else around her, but what about the choices made to find her? Ella learns the truth about the death of her parents, learns that the ones she thought she could trust aren’t so trustworthy after all. How will Ella handle these betrayals, and will she be able to sacrifice what is necessary to obtain eternal life?

9 comments:

  1. Love this cover.
    Here's my WoW: http://wp.me/pN94q-tQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use your waiting on wednesday for my blog please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like the cover!
    Happy Wednesday :)

    Our WoW
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cover is awesome :D Happy wednesday to you, too! :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't like the cover :p The background is okay, but I don't like the two.. just standing there. I haven't heard of this series, so I might check it out. I hope you're going to love it! :D

    Visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, interesting choice, I'm not a huge fan of the cover either. It's okay. I am a new follower.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥