Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #32: The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




~The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Expected publication: February 12th 2013 by Razorbill
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.
February can't come fast enough! I need more of Sydrian and of course the others. I'm scared and excited all at once. 

12 comments:

  1. I started the Vampire Academy books the other day and so far so good. I'll have to read this series afterwards :)
    Check out my WOW here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so you know, I like this series better ^^

      Delete
  2. Nice pick! I'm about half-way through the Vampire Academy series (SOOO FREAKING AMAZING) and I want to finish it before I start this series. I really hope it's as good as VA. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything from Richelle Mead but I've heard she's really good. I'll read her works some time. :)

    @NightOwlReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I´m DYING to read The Indigo Spell.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Richelle Mead. This is at the top of my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series yet, but considering all the people that can't wait for the third book I'll assume it's good! lol
    Great pick! It does sound very interesting! :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again another series I really need to read. So many books! So little time :(

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teens in my library are excited for this one. I haven't read them but the kiddos love 'em! :)
    The Brunette Librarian's Waiting on Wednesday Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! I love Richelle Mead! I featured this one in my Waiting on Wednesday several weeks ago. Check out my WoW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this book either! But I still have yet to read the first two in this series... I'm crazy I know! I mean I even own the first two books. And I STILL haven't read them?!? they're in my literal TBR pile right now though...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥