Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature & Follow #5




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.




Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?





When I first created my blog back in december 2011, it was because I wanted a place (outside of Goodreads) to feature my reviews and talk about books. 
It's still like that for me. 
I also love to help especially indie authors to promote their books and have met a lot of nice authors and fellow bloggers that way. It's been an amazing 10 months so far for me! :D


--


9 comments:

  1. I agree!!! I love being a Blogger and meeting great authors and other lovely bloggers!!
    my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ if you'd like to hop back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've loved the opportunity to meet authors and bloggers through the blog. It's been such fun.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower returning. Always enjoy your blog. http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! Blogging is such a great way to meet fellow book-lovers & give a chance to indie authors and share wonderful stories...

    Already a follower, but here's my very 1st FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥