Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.


I'm reading Unravel Me and I must say I'm really enjoying it so far. It's already been such a emotional rollercoaster right and I'm only in the middle of it. 


My teaser:
I remember the way he looked at me when I first jumped out of the window to escape and I remember the horror on his face when I pointed his own gun at his heart and then I wonder at my preoccupation with this person who is nothing like me and still so similar.
-Page 106



~Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Hardcover, 461 pages
Published February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins
tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

it's almost

time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.





Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



13 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser and the book seems intriguing as well. My TT is from two books that I am reading now.

    http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-022613.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've been meaning to read this series. Now, I'll know I'll definitely have to! Great teaser. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one! I'm a little scared that we wont see Adam much but other than that I want to see if I'll like Warner after reading this one like everyone says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser! I haven't read Shatter Me Yet. I've heard good and bad, but those who like it, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. Great teaser. And I'd wonder about the gun! Thank you, hope you are enjoying.

    And thank you for stopping by the teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD. IS THIS BOOK NOT AMAZING?? I read it so quickly and just adored it. I think I might love Warner... Lol. I hope you love it as much as I did!

    Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! I recently finished reading Unravel Me and can safely say that I loved it. Tahereh Mafi has a way with words and I love the teaser quote you chose. You can really sense the desperation :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kim @ Crash Boom Bang (http://bookcritiquerscommentary.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh I still need to start this series! I've heard so many good things. Great teaser, thanks so much for sharing :) and thank you for visiting mine! Have a great week :)

    Sarah @ TotalTeenfiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard a lot about this book! Very interesting teaser. I'm definitely adding this to my TBR list!

    My teaser here if you want to check it out!

    Brittany @ bythelamplight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent teaser! It's full of action and character.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥