Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature & Follow #29


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

You can follow me through GFC, Networked Blogs, Linky, e-mail or Bloglovin' Just let me know if you did and I'll follow you back!
--




This week's question:
If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?


I can pick just one? That's a tough one... Okay. If I can only pick one, I would say Eoin Colfer because he's my all-time favorite author ever since my teens so I'd love to hang out with him. What I would want to do is probably go to Starbucks or somewhere and chat about his books and make him answer all the questions I have. Muhahaha!
Also would love to hang out with J.K. Rowling because you know, that would be totally awesome ;). I'd love to chat with her about Harry Potter and all the other characters and maybe play some quidditch with her. 

And also love to meet with Tahereh Mafi and fangirl about Warner because she loves him just as much as we fangirls do. But really, the list of authors could go on for months...  =D




5 comments:

  1. I thought about putting J.K. down - I can't remember a time when I didn't love Harry Potter! I also need to read Shatter Me :c I want to see what all this Warner fuss is about :D

    Old follower.

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG playing Quidditch with JKR: BEST answer EVER! That would be freaking brilliant :D I'll have to look up Eoin Colfer now too, oh and Teheref Mafi is on the to-read list hehe.

    Thanks for sharing ♥
    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I haven't read books by Tahereh, I can tell she's pretty cool! Her videos are hilarious.
    OMG, she's my pick too! I love how you say you want be able to start an intellectual conversation. I'd probably just high five her pick hair and stare awkwardly :P

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-3.html

    New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to hang out with all three of those! Colfer was one of my favorites in middle, Rowling is a true idol for me, and I am really getting into Mafi's writing. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥