Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature & Follow #35

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

You can follow me anyway you like but I prefer Bloglovin'
--




This week's question:
Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?


It's very rare for me to "break up" with a series because I like to finish the series I start. But there are two that definitely come to mind. 

1. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. I don't know what it is about this series but I had a hard time getting into Shiver and I sure as hell didn't like it. I tried reading Linger but I gave up on it. Mostly I found the books boring.


2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's no secret that I dislike angel books, overall. But Hush, Hush must be my least favorite. I just can't seem to find anything that I like about it. Just bleh.

I might finish both of this series one day but I doubt I'll like them so it's doubtful I'll get to reading them soon.




3 comments:

  1. I finished Maggie's but liked first book better than the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been meaning to try that wolf series, it seems interesting to me. hush, hush book one didn't push me to get to the series but one day :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that was one of my series I broke up with as well. Totally forgot it but the wolfs of mercy falls wasn't a serie for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥