Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature & Follow #41

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.


This is a very fun question/activity this week. Love it! 

My list:



A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens




What about you? 
Leave me links to your FF post!


bloglovin

GFC





15 comments:

  1. great list. Havent ready any but Harry Potter and Twilight. old follower.

    My Friday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday-77.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have loved to talk about Harry Potter in class :)

    Old follower.
    FF -Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Picks! I would so sign up for your class lol
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    Now following via bloglovin! and I grabbed your button for my blog button roll bc its so cute!

    find me at http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twilight! Can I enroll in your class? hihi My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, interesting with the addition of TWILIGHT lol...I guess it would get the kids excited. XOXO - PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower - -I have read everything but Twilight! Interesting choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. les miserables scares me!! Great list! I would love to take the class if I could get over my intimidation of les mis!!

    Old bloglovin follower, new twitter!
    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those are great reading choices! I'm particularly fond of A Midsummer Night's Dream, Harry Potter and Twilight. :) I think your choices would blend well together for a class. ;)

    Happy Friday! Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never read Les Mis if it was assigned in HS. I was really bad about skipping books or large chunks of books and winging it. I probably read 40 pages of Huck Finn. Fun list, though!

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥