Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #58

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books you received.
--




Bought:
Cress by Marissa Meyer
I'm so excited to read this book. I have a feeling this will be so good!

Curses & Smoke: A Novel of Pompeii by Vicky Alvear Shecter
I just think this book is gonna be amazing!

Storm Warning by E. Lee & C. Quinn
Can't wait to read this one. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail!


Bought:
Charmed I'm Sure by Elliott James
This is #0.5 in the Pax Arcana series so when I saw this on Amazon I bought it right away. I loved Charming and I just love this author!

For Review:
Thanks to Avon Pulse and Edelweiss!

For Review:
Lover, Divine by A. Star
I might've squealed when I received this one. I'm so excited to start it and probably will as soon as I finish the book I'm currently reading.





How about you?
Leave me links to your hauls!


16 comments:

  1. I had Cinder today but I really need to read it! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Everyone is reading Cress right now, I need to get on this series ASAP!

    Hope you can stop by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Cress to read, also, but I still need to read Scarlet. I loved Cinder, though. Enjoy your reads!
    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these look really awesome! And of course, hope you love Cress(:
    My STS
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! Even though I haven't read Cress I've seen a lot of positive reviews on it. Curses and Smoke looks really interesting and the cover is just so pretty!!
    I hope you like all of your new books :D
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-73.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still one of those rare people who haven't read the Cinder series. I know, I know. Hopefully soon! Happy reading!
    Rachel @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for CRESS! It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I especially love all the humour, and it has a lot more of Cinder/Kai in it then SCARLET did. ^.^ Eep! So much awesome. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to point out the pretty hair on all three of those first covers! I loved Cress, and I can't wait for Winter. Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Storm Warning cover, I hope you enjoy ti :)


    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cress is fantastic, I'm almost done and I just hate it every time I have to put it down! Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul.. especially for Cress :) Curses and smoke also looks interesting!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Read Cress now! It's awesome! My review for it will be up tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw Curses & Smoke in my local book shop and almost bought it... I am regretting that I didn't now because it looks so great. I've seen Storm Warning a lot too, the covers gorgeous! I hope you enjoy them all and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooo brilliant haul! I hope you love Cress as much as I did :). I kind of wish I'd gotten the paperback now rather than hardback to match the rest of my set :(
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Cress! The rest of your new books are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥