Friday, March 28, 2014

Feature & Follow #57

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.


I can't pass by owl stuff in stores without just needing to buy it.
So I decided to share my owl obsession with you all! =D





A lot of different stuff here... from candle holders to picture frames to christmas decoration... =D



My suitcase - probably my favorite owl thing ever. I adore it!



Owl scarf from ASOS.com <3



Postcard that I use as bookmark ^^






Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm into wolves more than owls, but I definitely see the appeal! Great pic! New follower via bloglovin' :D Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls too, Stephanie! Thx for sharing your pics!
    I'm following you now!
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/03/follow-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also obsessed with owls, I have owl cushions, bags, doorstops..pretty much anything I find with owls on! I love your scarf and suitcase! New follower on Bloglovin' and Google+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls are adorable. I have a frog obsesession myself. old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls! I have a couple of the cutest owl plushies my hubby got for me. New GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some very cool pics..I started liking owls after watching Harry Potter movies.. :)
    New Bloglovin follower..
    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥