Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Twisted Together by Pepper Winters

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--






 Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark  #3) by Pepper Winters
 June 3, 2014
 Dark Erotica
 Pre-order: Amazon | Kobo


The highly anticipated conclusion to the Monsters in the Dark series.

“After battling through hell, I brought my esclave back from the brink of ruin. I sacrificed everything—my heart, my mind, my very desires to bring her back to life. And for a while, I thought it broke me, that I’d never be the same. But slowly the beast is growing bolder, and it’s finally time to show Tess how beautiful the dark can be.”

Q gave everything to bring Tess back. In return, he expects nothing less. Tess may have leashed and tamed him, but he’s still a monster inside.

**
After surviving the darkness, a new dawn has begun. Twisted Together wades through black to grey, chasing the light of true love to banish the shadows forever. Pain is a requirement, connection a necessity. But ultimately Q and Tess must face their demons, before they can embrace their future.
**


I can't believe this is the last book already. THE LAST! I can't accept this. I need more Q and Tess! The first two, Tears of Tess and Quintessentially Q, were some of best book I have ever read, so I know Twisted Together is going to be a-fucking-mazing! Can't wait. Hurry up, June!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥