Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature & Follow #64

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?



Oh, the possibilities! 

I'd definitely go to the past because it's always been more interesting for me. Where would I go? Easy... Ancient Egypt of course! I'm not sure which period exactly in ancient Egyptian history, though. They're all so intriguing!
After that I'd tackle ancient Rome and Greece. =)






How about you? 
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



8 comments:

  1. I never thought of answering that big, like going to ancient places and learn more of the old civilization. I preferred the small emotional thing. Find out more on my ff.

    Old follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he I totally get your excitement :) I agree Egypt would be awesome!!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your answer has full of depth. Mine was just to meet ot guys :D
    NEW GFC FOLLOWER

    Here's MY FF

    Christine Danielle @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might never come back to the present, way to busy moving from one big era to the next and back! I'm an old GFC and Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ancient Egypt is a great answer! I would love to go back and see how they lived. New follower via Bloglovin' and Twitter!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to visit Ancient Greece! Ancient Egypt and Rome sound really cool, too! :)

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answers! (: Hope you have a great weekend! Followed you back via bloglovin! (:

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥