Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #72

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--







Gift:
The Gospel of Loki by Joanna M. Harris
My mom bought this book for me when we went shopping. I'm in love with the cover and can't wait to start it!


Bought:
The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe: A Complete Collection of Poems and Tales by 
Got it for only .99 on Amazon *does happy dance*

Won:
Daughter of the Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis
Won this one from Michelle @ Book Brief in the Midsummer's Eve giveaway hop! So glad to finally have this book. Go Greek mythology! 


Won:
Revelations by Daniel Diehl
The Sorcerer's Apprentice by Daniel Diehl
Won both these books in a giveaway from Chene @ Mean Who You Are! Woop woop! 


For Review:
Odeful by Jennifer Recchio
Got this from NetGalley. Already read and reviewed here. Yes, it's pretty easy to read.

For Review:
Lead by Kylie Scott
Super happy to have received the NetGalley invite for this one. I'm currently reading it!







What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!


10 comments:

  1. That cover is definitely beautiful! <3 I love beautiful book spines and covers. And congratulations on winning those books! I like winning giveaways ;)

    ~ Dre @ Sporadic Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really interesting books. These covers are beautiful and will make a great addition to your bookshelf.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. *This may show up twice but my computer flipped out*

    I loved "Lick" so I cannot wait for "Lead". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those, but they look great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one definitely has a beautiful cover! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a lot of gorgeous covers here! I especially love the cover of THE GOSPEL OF LOKI. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your banner at the top of the blog is really, really cute. I like it a lot! I also really like all of the covers of the books you have on the right column. So many of them are good/books I really want to read. Looks like you had a nice haul this week, too. Happy reading! :]

    New follower via GFC

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I haven't heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I needed to see was LOKKKKI. Thor has gotten me so obsessed with the trickster god and this book sounds amazing!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Gospel of Loki does look really good. I hope it reads as good as it looks. Happy Reading!
    Here are my
    new additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥