Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #73

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--




For Review:
The Fires of a Nightmare by Chelsea Lynn Charters
Kindly received this book for review by the author. I already read and reviewed. Click here to read my review of it.

For Review:
Beauty's Beast by Amanda Ashley
Received from Kensington Books via NetGalley.
Can't wait to read it. It sounds really good.


For Review:
The Game and the Governess by Kate Noble
Received from Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via NetGalley.
Historical fiction/romance is one of my favorite genres and this one sounds especially awesome. I love the catchphrase: 'Three friends. One Wager. Winner takes all.' 

For Review:
The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy
Received from Entangled Publishing via Netgalley.
Another awesome sounding and looking fantasy that I can't wait to read. *squee*



For Review:
Swan Prince by Erin Lark
Received from Entangled Publishing via NetGalley.
Sounds like a good read and seems to be pretty short. 





What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!


7 comments:

  1. I see quite a few that look interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that cover of The Winter People! It's so chilly...although anything snowish still reminds me of Frozen. hehe. Don't think that's ever going to pass. ;) My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the The Winter People looks good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Winter People looks so... cool! Pun intended. :P
    I'm going to go find that one.

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been thinking of getting Game and the Governess - hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Winter People looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it and these others. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥