Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #74

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--




Bought:
Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter
This book is about Cleopatra's daughter Selene so I can't wait to start it. It's going to be amazing, knowing how much I love Vicky Alvear Shecter's other work.

Bought:
Antony & Cleopatra by Patricia Southern
While I was at it, thought I might also buy this since it was really cheap.


Bought:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I couldn't resist buying this special collector's edition of Fangirl when I saw it on TBD. It's so pretty and awesome!

Bought:
Iced by Karen Marie Moning
I already have read Iced but I've been meaning to get the new cover for a while now and when I saw it on Amazon.fr for a really cheap price I went for it. Look at that amazing cover! I think a re-read is definitely in order before Burned comes out next year!


Won:
She by Jessica Bell
I won this on a Goodreads giveaway. I already read and wow... it's beautiful! 


For Review:
High Moon by Jennifer Harlow
When Jennifer asked me to review her 4th FREAKS book I didn't hesitate to say yes. I'm so excited for this one. I hope I'll love it as much as I did the others. 

Bought:
Four Houses by Victoria Scott
It's only 30 pages but the price is also really low - 0.99! I just couldn't resist!




What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!



7 comments:

  1. What a great cover for 'She'-need to find out what it's about and see if it would be my thing. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching your blog closely for the reviews on those two Cleopatra books as she's a woman I love to read about but rarely find good books about her. I've not heard of either of those before so you've peaked my interest!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try to read them soon - especially the one by Vicky Alvear Shecter! =D

      Delete
  3. I spotted the special edition of Fangirl in Waterstones but stopped myself buying it - I already own the UK Paperback and the US Hardback... Hope you love it, I think you're currently reading it looking at the sidebar!

    This week I'm making birthday preparations! - Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this cover. It was a little more expensive but totally worth it, being so awesome-looking!

      Delete
  4. Four Houses and Fangirl are both things I really want to read. Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥