Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Classic Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Favorite Classic Books (however you define classic)


This top ten is a mix of some old and some more modern classics


~In no particular order~



Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Peter Pan by J.M Barrie


Les Misérables by Victory Hugo
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux









What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely choices and a good mix of styles in the books too!

    My TT - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera - they are both sitting on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read Les Miserables - I even have a great translation of it on my kindle. I just know it's so huge! Great mix of books here :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥