Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--




Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
Night Prince #3
January 27th 2015 by Avon


Play with fire, pay the price.

Leila’s years on the carnie circuit were certainly an education. What she didn’t learn: how to be a vampire, or how to be married to the most famous vampire of them all. Adjusting to both has Leila teetering on a knife edge between passion and peril, and now the real danger is about to begin…


Vlad must battle with a centuries-old enemy whose reach stretches across continents and whose strength equals his own. It isn’t like Vlad to feel fear, but he does…for Leila, because his enemy knows she is Vlad’s greatest weakness. As friend and foe alike align against him—and his overprotectiveness drives Leila away—Vlad’s love for his new bride could be the very thing that dooms them both…


I can't wait to get my hands on this book and on Vlad. I wasn't too thrilled with the previous book but... Vlad and this world - I can't resist! And please oh please let Cat and Bones make an appearance!







What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post so I can stop by!


7 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm super excited for this one! Vlad <3
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear this is a great series. Thanks for sharing. Hope you read this one soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this series, but it sounds like one that I might like. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers for this series. Jeanine Frost is awesome. Awesome pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting... I haven't read any of the series, but I've heard really good things about all of them! Hopefully you get your hands on it soon, and it's better than the last one was. Here's to hoping for an appearance with Cat & Bones! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've read anything by this author before but I do like the sound of this one.....and the cover isn't bad either ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥