Sunday, September 28, 2014

Book Gif Tag - Tagged by Chene @ Mean Who You Are

I was tagged by Chene @ Mean Who You Are
to answer a list of 10 books with gifs!

Make sure to check if you're tagged below and which books I'm tagging you for!





1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


One of my favorite books and series ever but it all ended too soon!


2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira


I just orderd it the other day and I can't wait to read it!


3. Fallen by Lauren Kate


One of the only books about angels that I actually love + I met the author once and she was super awesome!


4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green


Brilliant book but yeaaah... 


5. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead


Started the arc once but coulnd't get into it... Didn't stop me from buying the paperback ,though.


6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


One word: Warner


7. Angelbound by Christina Bauer


Yeah, no... angel books aren't my thing.


8. Chasing the Star Garden by Melanie Karsak


Yet another book I'd love to read!


9. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong


Oh, Clay... Whew! *fans herself*


10. Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen


One of my favorite books and the very first author who asked me to review her book!




I'm Tagging:

Christina @ Booksane
Aparajita @ Le Grande Codex
Megan and/or Nitzan @ The Book Babe's Reads
Ashley @ The Caffeinated Booknard


The Books:

1. The Emperor's Conspiracy by Michelle Diener
2. Torrent by Gemma James
3. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
4. Gone by Michael Grant
5. Blood Vine by Amber Belldene
6. Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
7. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
8. Murder on Olympus by Robert B. Warren
9. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

10. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter




This challenge was loads of fun and I hope if I tagged you that you'll enjoy it as well! :)





7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me!!! The results will come as soon as I'm able LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's so much fun. Let me know when you have posted it. :D

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmm so we have to use a gif to express what we feel about the books you listed? Is that right? If it is I may have a problem here as I've only read just ONE book from your list and have no feelings to express about the others at all as I haven't read them........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Well, I hadn't read a few books on the list where Chene tagged me but I just checked them out on Goodreads and see if it'd be anything I'd like and then find a gif that fits with those feelings. Does that make sense? lol

      Delete
    2. It does, I'll have a go and see what I can do.... thanks Stephanie! xx

      Delete
  3. Loved your post!! I can't wait to see what you think of Love Letters to the Dead. Angelbound isn't directly about Angels btw it's about a kickass quasi demon who lives in purgatory :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw I actually own Angelbound on my Kindle. lol

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥