Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: 27/09/'14

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--






Bought:
Falling for Fate by Caisey Quinn
It's the second book in this series and the first book wasn't a favorite of mine so I didn't plan to buy this one right away but I saw it was on sale so why not!

Bought:
Rockin the Heart by Gracen Miller
Only .99 for Kindle, so how could I resist?




Freebie:
Love Sucks and Then You Die by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Found this prequel to MG and KA's book on Amazon which is awesome because I just ordered Eva & Adam. Awesome.








So, what books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh Michael Grant! Enjoy!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you got some sexy books in this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much awesomeness here. Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥