Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Book Tag: 7 Deadly Sins


Thanks to Christina @ Booksane for tagging me!





How it works:
There's seven questions, each representing a 'sin' and I have to answer each 'sin' with a book(s). 




1. Greed - What is your most inexpensive book?  What is your most expensive?
I can't say it's my most inexpensive ever but I'll go with the most recently one - The Scorch Trials by James Dashner for only €2.50 on a flea market! And my most expensive book is Iced by Karen Marie Moning which I bought for €22 went it first came out. I usually never buy books that expensive but I'm crazy about that series and couldn't wait until the price would be lower.


2. Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
The first author popping into my head is Kiera Cass. I've had issues with her The Selection books because I loved the first, but totally and completely hated the second. The third was okay but I still wasn't too fond of it. Those books were sometimes so ridiculous but I had to find out what was going to happen and who Maxon was gonna pick. 


3. Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
Easy. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I used to re-read it over and over again back when I almost didn't have any other books to read. Ah, the times before Goodreads. They were so simple. Oh and also Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer! Have read that series A LOT.


4. Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Ohhh so many books. First of all my Kindle is FULL of unread books. I keep buying them but most don't get read right away. Also have a lot books on my bookshelf waiting for me to read them. Especially Rapture and Teardrop by Lauren Kate. 


5. Pride - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. I don't read a lot of classical books but of the few I have read, these are my favorites and yes, I'm pretty proud that I read them.


6. Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
With male characters I like when they're cocky, know what they want, etc... you know typical alpha characters. I also like it when they're kind of evil.
With female characters I like it when they know how to fight and not let a guy define who she is. No weak female characters for me, please!



7. Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Right now I'd love to get the boxed set of A Song of Fire and Ice by George R. R. Martin which I might get for my birthday in December. *fingers crossed*



I don't want people to feel obligated to do this post or anything so I'm tagging: 
Anyone who wants to do this post! =D





1 comment:

  1. You haven't read Rapture??? I think that might be the best book of the entire series.... Great post and answers Stephanie :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥