Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blogger Interview with Kariny from Kariny's Teen Boox Frenzy

Blogger Interview

Today I have a blogger interview that I did with Kariny from Kariny's Teen Boox Frenzy




Name: Kariny Venkatasamy
Blog Name: Kariny's Teen Boox Frenzy
Age: 16
Location: Mauritius
Blogging since: September 2014

And here is the interview:

Hi Kariny and thank you so much for letting me interview you here on Bookfever! Here are my questions...

1. What are you currently reading and what are your feelings about it so far? Or if you're not reading anything at the moment... what do you plan on reading next?

-I'm currently reading an ARC from Netgalley and that's The Thorn And The Sinking Stone by CJ Dushinski. I'm only a chapter in but it's very intriguing, it's got that dark and mysterious factor that makes you want to keep reading! 


2. What inspired you to start your blog?

-I was trying to get my novel published but when you live on an island in the Indian ocean, your publishing opportunities are very limited..So i thought to myself, i have two years left before UNI so why can't i share my thoughts about books with others like me in the meantime? It all started out great but then i realized i wanted to do more. So authors started to send me ARCs and i love participating in tours and things like that because i like helping authors get their work out there! There are so many talented writers and i just want others to see how amazing they are by helping promote their books!

3. What are three books you would recommend?

- Whew narrow it down to 3?? 
1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I recommend her whole series)!
2. Exaltation by Jamie Magee
3. Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram


4. If you could live in any books, which book would you pick and why?

- I guess it would be in Julie Kagawa's THE IRON FEY SERIES. I'd be living in the Nevernever because it's just the perfect place! There's  danger of course but the way she described it, was so beautiful and magical. The scenery is so vivid and colorful. Definitely somewhere i'd dream of being! Oh and the cute faerie guys that would be roaming around is definitely a plus!

5. What's your all-time favorite book?

-clockwork princess by Cassandra Clare. The emotion in that book was over the edge! And it has one of THE best romance in it!


6. What do you like most about book blogging?

-meeting authors and connecting with other bloggers are the best! When i fangirl about books with my friends they just kinda roll their eyes at me so it's great to be able to share the bookish love with bloggers! And i think getting ARCs is probably one of the best things too :)


7. Which author (dead or alive) would you love to meet, if possible?

-I would definitely say Jennifer L. Armentrout!

Lightning round:

Physical book or ebook? Physical
Cats or dogs? Uh cats?
Hardcover or paperbacks? HARDCOVERS
Love triangle or insta-love? insta-love is better than a triangle
Paranormal or contemporary? PARANORMAL!!

Thanks for the opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥