Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: April 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
I've been wanting this book for a few months now but I never actually bought it until I saw it on sale for Kindle - Only $1.99! 

Bought:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
This one has been tempting me for months. I love the tv show! Since it was still on sale also for only $1.99 I gave in and bought it. 


For Review:
Cleo by Lucy Coats
Anything involving ancient Egypt (especially when Cleopatra is involved) is a must-read for me. So excited to get started on it!


For Review:
Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas
Fairy tale retellings... I'm a sucker for them so I'm freaking excited that I got this one for review. 


For Review:
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
Honestly, this book sounds beyond amazing. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment. *fingers crossed*





Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)



20 comments:

  1. I use the 'but it's a bargain' excuse for buying more books! Actually I have an excuse for all occasions! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Why not buy it when it's on sale? It's better than paying a higher price. lol

      Delete
  2. I love the Outlander series, Stephanie! I hope you'll enjoy reading about Jaime and Claire as much as you've enjoyed the TV series :)
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Outlander. I'm yet to see the TV show though. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
    My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for ash and bramble if i'm wearing a gown like that I would never want it to get stuck like that.
    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched last week's Outlander as a test and struggled to get through it. Claire and Jamie are sexy but I'm not a huge historical tv watcher so it lagged for me. I have the book though. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! I happen to adore historical tv shows but I know it's not for everybody.

      Delete
  6. Outlander is a terrific series. I hope that you love all your new books this week. Harper Teen had great titles this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Falling Into Place was wonderful, an absolutely amazing debut by such a young author with a very bright future. Outlander is AMAZING. I'm so excited to read Ash & Bramble and This Monstrous Thing! Great haul!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Falling Into Place! And Outlander and Ash & Bramble. Just gotta get to them.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad to see that you got Cleo this week! I still have to read it but I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it, same with Outlander!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I had to look it up on NetGalley when I saw it on your blog! :D

      Delete
  9. OUTLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. OMG I hope you love it so much. It's slow at first, but don't let that deter you. I promise it is really action packed (at more parts than others), but it's a truly beautiful book and don't let the slowness fool you.:D
    I love the cover for Cleo. I think I have this one on my Kindle as well!
    My STS(kinda)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie, This Monstrous Thing does look interesting! Thanks for the tip! looking forward to reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outlander is one of those books that I feel everyone's read but me haha. Enjoy it. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books. Ash and Bramble looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥