Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: April 4, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.



Bought:
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
It finally arrived! 

Bought:
The Boleyn Bride by Emily Purdy
I couldn't resist when I saw this at the bookstore.


Bought:
Deep by Kylie Scott
It's the last Stage Dive book so I hope it's gonna be a good one. Fuckyeahben


Bought:
Het Betoverde Woud (Enchanted Forest) by Johanna Basford
Something a little different but I've wanted one of these for a while. I love colouring!


Gifted to me:
Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
The Lost Herondale by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman

These two were gifted to me by my awesome friend Jenn of Book Bird Reviews


Won:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
I won this book from Ashley of Bookaholics Anonymous! I've wanted this book for a while, hearing friends recommend it so hopefully I can start it soon.

Freebie:
The Kingdom Chronicles: Part 2 by Marie Hall
I also got part one for free a while ago, but only read the first book... anyway these stories are really awesome fairy tale retellings. So if it's still free I'd highly recommend them to you!


Found this awesome paranormal collection on Amazon. Could not resist!

For Review:
Wandering Soul by Cassandra Chandler
A Phantom-ish book that I received for review. Very excited to start this and praying that it will be awesome.







Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)



21 comments:

  1. I've read a few books by Emily Purdy and I like her writing. I haven't read this one yet but I LOVED The Tudor Wife and I've recently grabbed The Fallen Queen for my tbr. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I'll love that book since I like historical fiction so much. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow, you got a lot of books! Some of them seem very interesting and could be something for me too, I definitely need to check them out! Especially "All the Bright Places", oh god! I want to read it too! Really hope you enjoy all those books - happy reading! :)

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm scared for All the Bright Places. Everyone tells me it's going to rip my heart out. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely loved "A Discovery of Witches". I think the BBC is adapting it into a television series and I cannot wait. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I really enjoyed the Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy eBooks. I love getting Simon's POV. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO excited to read them! Especially Simon's POV. <3

      Delete
  5. The Boleylyn Bride looks like my type of read since I like reading about The Tudors or anything to do with them. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could've read that book right away but I have so many I have to read first. But hopefully soon...

      Delete
  6. Oh, I LOVED All the Bright Places! I hope you do too! A Discovery of Witches looks interesting too! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Bright Places is one of the books I (hopefully) get to read this month. I hope I can handle it. lol

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I really want to check out All the Bright Places because I've heard such great things. I need to hurry up and buy my copy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. All The Bright Places was absolutely wonderful, I hope you enjoy it! Great haul!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really hoping you love The Boleyn Bride as much as I've enjoyed Purdy's previous books, cant wait for your review of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's why it looked so familiar, maybe I saw it on your blog! :P

      Delete
  10. I have been thinking about getting a coloring book off Amazon as well. I have seen them popping up a lot on various sites. I really need to pick up my copy of A Discovery of Witches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lot's of good looking books this week. Deep looks great

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are a lot of cool coloring books like that out these days. I find coloring very relaxing, so I understand! Great haul.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥