Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Another Day by David Levithan

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--




Another Day by David Levithan
Every Day #2

August 25th 2015 by Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers

 

The eagerly anticipated companion to David Levithan’s New York Times bestseller Every Day

In this enthralling companion to his New York Times bestseller Every Day, David Levithan (co-author of Will Grayson, Will Grayson with John Green) tells Rhiannon’s side of the story as she seeks to discover the truth about love and how it can change you.

Every day is the same for Rhiannon. She has accepted her life, convinced herself that she deserves her distant, temperamental boyfriend, Justin, even established guidelines by which to live: Don’t be too needy. Avoid upsetting him. Never get your hopes up.

Until the morning everything changes. Justin seems to see her, to want to be with her for the first time, and they share a perfect day—a perfect day Justin doesn’t remember the next morning. Confused, depressed, and desperate for another day as great as that one, Rhiannon starts questioning everything. Then, one day, a stranger tells her that the Justin she spent that day with, the one who made her feel like a real person . . . wasn’t Justin at all.



Every Day is one of my favorite books so I'm very excited to read about the story in Rhiannon’s POV. Bring it on!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!





13 comments:

  1. Oh I didnt know about this. THanks for sharing.

    New to me! Thanks for sharing.

    Check out our WOW

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first one yet, but it is hiding out somewhere on my kindle. I hope you'll get your hands on Another Day very soon, Stephanie, and that it will live up to your expectations :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of his books yet but I only heard great things about him ... should I check it out then? :D I really hope you'll enjoy it once it's out!

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are not many books in the YA Contemporary genre that I love but this is one of my top favorites for sure!

      Delete
  4. I really need to read the first book. I hope you enjoy this when it's out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to hurry up and buy a copy of Every Day to read because it sounds so amazing! Great pick!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to go read Every Day so that I can read this one! I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Levithan has been on ma tbr for a while. I like his topics, and I hope I'll like his writing too. I hope you enjoy to read the same story from another PoV again. =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥