Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--




A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
Pram #1
September 1st 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

 

Pram Bellamy is special—she can talk to ghosts. She doesn’t have too many friends amongst the living, but that’s all right. She has her books, she has her aunts, and she has her best friend, the ghostly Felix.

Then Pram meets Clarence, a boy from school who has also lost a parent and is looking for answers. Together they arrive at the door of the mysterious Lady Savant, who promises to help. But this spiritualist knows the true nature of Pram’s power, and what she has planned is more terrifying than any ghost.

Lauren DeStefano is beloved by critics and readers alike, and her middle grade debut is lyrical, evocative and not to be missed.



I'm a huge fan of Lauren DeStefano so I can't wait to see how her middle grade book is. I wish I could get my hands on it already!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!





8 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of MG books but I hope you like this one
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any MG books before but I'll definitely be trying this one, it sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would read Lauren DeStafano's grocery list! I'm definitely excited about this. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is creeeeepy. Love it.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually read MG books, but this one sounds interesting.

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I brought this home from ALAMW15 and my daughter already read it and loved it! great pick. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an interesting book and I love the cover. Every once in a while I like to throw a middle grade book in the mix and this one might be good for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover kind of freaks me out! LOL I am curious about this one too - I enjoy her writing.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥