Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Madness: Daring by Elliott James

Monday Madness is a new bookish meme hosted by Bookfever & Booklover's Teaparty

You know that feeling when you feel like you are gonna go mad if you do not get a certain book right away, when you are obsessed and all you want is that one book and you will be happy? That is what Monday Madness is about. All those books you that drive you mad.

Pick a book. Talk about it- why do you want it? What has drawn you to it? Why is it making you mad with want for it?
--




Daring by Elliott James
Pax Arcana #2

September 23rd 2014 by Orbit

 

Something is rotten in the state of Wisconsin.

Werewolf packs are being united and absorbed into an army of super soldiers by a mysterious figure who speaks like an angel and fights like a demon. And every Knight Templar—keepers of the magical peace between mankind and magickind—who tries to get close to this big bad wolf winds up dead. No knight can infiltrate a group whose members can smell a human from a mile away...no knight except one.

John Charming. Ex knight. Current werewolf. Hunted by the men who trained him, he now might be their only salvation. But animal instincts are rising up to claim John more powerfully than ever before, and he must decide if this new leader of wolves is a madman...or a messiah.

DARING is the second novel in an urban fantasy series which gives a new twist to the Prince Charming tale.


I can't believe I still haven't gotten my hands on this book. I read the first book, Charming, back in 2013 and absolutely loved it so I was of course really excited for Daring. But I just haven't gotten around to actually buying it. The Kindle version is too expensive (for an e-book) and I can't say the paperback isn't all that cheap either. The more I think about it, the more I just want to get it because the first book was one of the best urban fantasy stories I've read. I just wanna get it and read it and hopefully it's just as good as Charming. 



Don't forget to check out Christina post here!


1 comment:

  1. I am still so sad about that name chance, seriously xD Haven't even read the first thing yet

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥