Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday Madness: The Score by Elle Kennedy

Monday Madness is a new bookish meme hosted by Bookfever & Booklover's Teaparty

You know that feeling when you feel like you are gonna go mad if you do not get a certain book right away, when you are obsessed and all you want is that one book and you will be happy? That is what Monday Madness is about. All those books you that drive you mad.

Pick a book. Talk about it- why do you want it? What has drawn you to it? Why is it making you mad with want for it?
--




The Score by Elle Kennedy
Off-Campus #3
January 11th 2016

 
He knows how to score, on and off the ice

Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di-Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won’t include the king of one-night stands.

It’ll take more than flashy moves to win her over

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he’s a ladies man, all right, and he’s yet to meet a woman who’s immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It’s not over until he says it’s over. Dean is in full-on pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it’s time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love.



I'm so obsessed with this series. Thanks for that, Christina. ;) 
I loooooved The Deal and I haven't even read The Mistake (the second book) yet but also can't wait to get my hands on The Score. I seriously can't wait to read Dean's story. It's been driving me mad.






Don't forget to check out Christina's post! ♥


10 comments:

  1. I hope you get your hands on this book soon :)

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome ;)
    Dean! Dean! Dean! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I love this series so much! It's a favorite for sure! Dean's story was so good! It's my second favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't started this series yet, Stephanie, but I am aware of it. I hope you'll get your hands on Score very soon!
    Have a great rest of the week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought The Score yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore. lol

      Delete
  5. THE DEAL IS BEST THING EVER IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I adored The Score more than The Mistake but all three books are amazing! You have to pick up books 2 and 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The Mistake at this moment! Loving it! And already purchased The Score so I can continue right away. :D

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥