Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: January 16, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
The Tinderbox by Hans Christian Andersen
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

I bought these in Brussels last weekend in different stores (Waterstones, Sterling Books, Standaard Boekhandel & Fnac). The Copper Gauntlet and Illuminae I bought with a gift card I got for christmas so they were basically free. I also already read The Tinderbox and I loved all the stories in it. ♥



These pretties are something else I bought in Brussels at Primark. A I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good shirt to sleep in, Waiting For My Hogwarts Letter slippers and The Marauder's Map sweats/pyjama pants. It goes without saying I love it all!


Bought:
The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
After reading The Deal I knew I had to get this one too. I haven't started it yet but I want to read it soon. 

Bought:
This book has Sarah Castille AND Skye Warren so I'm sold. And lots of other authors to discover! 

For Review:
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
I've heard so many great things about this book so I can't wait to read it.


For Review:
Titanborn by Rhett C. Bruno
I'm so happy the author asked me to read and review his book. I'm currently reading it and loving it!

For Review:
The Baller by Vi Keeland
I already read it and it wasn't as amazing as I had expected but the cover almost makes up for that. ;)




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)






16 comments:

  1. The cover for The Baller really is great... Sorry you didn't love it! It's on my TBR but I've been having second thoughts about reading it. I hope you love your other books!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still worth reading but compared to other books I've read by Vi Keeland it's not the best. =/

      Delete
  2. The Left Hand of God sounds and looks amazing. I hope you enjoy your books.


    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great haul! You definitely need to let me know if I have to read Illuminae & The Darkest Part of the Forest anytime soon! I heard they're amazing. :D

    Happy reading, Stephanie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Harry Potter stuff! There is so much I'd love to buy but the budget doesn't stretch that far sadly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove Primark and they had so much more there but I resisted. :P

      Delete
  5. Great books this week. I'm almost done with Illuminae, and it's great so far. I really want to read Baller, as I've not read any of her books before. Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bought some great boks this week! I bought Illuminae last month, but I haven't read it yet. It looks amazing though! I can't wait to read Into the Dim! Can't wait to hear what you think.

    Oh and I love love love your slippers! They are so cute!

    Alexis @ Stay at Home Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Left Hand of God is new to me. I like the Harry Potter "I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good". Great haul. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! Illuminae is one of my favorites. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still don't know if I am going to read Illuminae. If I do, it will be after the hype dies down. The Harry Potter gifts are nice. Hope you enjiy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I LOVE your Harry Potter sleepwear and slippers,I did a tribute to Alan Rickman on my blog. Into the Dim is also on my TBR!! Hope you enjoy your week!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sleepwear! I have an egalley of Into the Dim that I can't wait to get to! Hope you have a good week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved "Illuminae" so much and I cannot wait to read book two when it comes out. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥