Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: January 23, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning
At long last I have it! So far I've only read the prologue but it was enough to already mentally drain me. I can't wait to read more, though!


Bought:
The Score by Elle Kennedy
I finished this book yesterday and definitely hadn't seen that ending coming! LOL

Bought:
Pucked Up by Helena Hunting
I haven't read the first book yet but I'm kinda obsessed with hockey players now after reading the first three Off-Campus books by Elle Kennedy + it was on sale.


For Review:
Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
I'm super excited to read this book because the author is awesome and I just love MC books!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





19 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I'm super jealous of your Ride Hard ARC!! I hope you love all your new books :) Happy reading!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to read it. I've only read one book by this author and that was a historical fiction co-written with another author.

      Delete
  2. I've heard lots of good things about that Moning series so I think I need to get a move on and give it a try. Same with The Deal series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favorite *current* series. And you definitely should read The Deal—It was SO good!

      Delete
  3. Lots of Feverborn this week. Hope you enjoy!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky that I got shipped from TBD so early to me.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I tagged you in my post ;)
    https://inabookishworld.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/totally-shouldve-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hockey. It is by far my favorite sport, but I don't know if I've read anything starring a hockey player. I should remedy that. I hope you love all your new reads. Happy reading!
    My Weekly Rewind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Off-Campus series is a good one to start with, imo! :)

      Delete
  6. The Ride Hard ARC looks good. I also got Feverborn. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Enjoy :) I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-12316.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this haul of romance. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feverborn looks amazing. One of the best covers I've ever seen.

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! The cover of Feverborn is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥