Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: January 30, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Ricochet by Keri Lake
A few months ago I remember being very interested in this book but I kinda forgot about it until I happened to see it was on sale. It sounds SO good, can't wait to read it!

Bought:
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
Also bought because it was on sale ♥


For Review:
Ancient Greece: From Beginning To End by Stephan Weaver
Soooo happy to have received this for review because I love nonfiction about ancient Greece!

For Review:
Love Me, Love Me Not by Alyxandra Harvey
New book by this author? Oh hells yes!


Freebie:
Ancient Egypt: From Beginning To End by Stephan Weaver
When I was checking out the Ancient Greece book I came across this one that was for free. As much as I love reading about ancient Greece, I'm even more intrigued by ancient Egypt so yay!






Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





25 comments:

  1. Nothing like an exciting freebie...or in my case a pile of them! Hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look good. I have been tempted by Ricochet but have been able to resist so far. I always love a freebie as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting books, hope you like them all!! Here is my STS
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Stephanie! I'm curious about both Ricochet and Bad Romeo. I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stack of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, STEPHANIE! Yeeees to Ricochet! I read/reviewed this in September 2015 and LOVED IT. I really, really hope you'll like it too! Enjoy all the other books as well! ♥

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow! I wanted it back then because of your review but I didn't get to buy it so when I saw it on sale I bought it ASAP! :D

      Delete
  8. Great haul! I have been wanting to check out Bad Romeo. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week, you've got an interesting mix of books. I read Bad Romeo last year and really enjoyed it, even though it isn't my usual read. I hope you enjoy all of your books, happy reading! :)

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see what I think about Bad Romeo but I probably won't get to it anytime soon. :(

      Delete
  10. Freebies, on sale, new book from a good author - what a great week for books. I love the covers of Bad Romeo and Ricochet. Hope you have a great week, happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Freebies, on sale, new book from a good author - what a great week for books. I love the covers of Bad Romeo and Ricochet. Hope you have a great week, happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul this week! Ricochet has definitely piqued my interest... I might have to check it out! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bad Romeo is high on my tbr list but I still haven't read it! I hope you enjoy all of the books you got! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Greece and Egypt books look great. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your comment for Love Me, Love Me Not caught my eye. Gonna take a look at that one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like quite a bit of historical fiction! I also like the looks of Bad Romeo there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥