Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: All that Jazz by Natasha Boyd

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
--




All that Jazz by Natasha Boyd
A Butler Cove Novel
March 22nd 2016

 

There's something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend's brother. Especially when he's turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you'd like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.

Jazz Fraser learned her lesson early on that men can't be trusted to stick around. First her father, and then her first love. Finally over her childhood infatuation with Joey Butler, her best friend's brother, she's looking forward to the end of college and fulfilling her dream of traveling the world. She's determined that experiences and relationships wil be fun, casual and easy. But when her best friend gets herself into a relationship with a celebrity, Jazz has to do the one thing she never thought she'd do, call Joey and ask for help.

Joey Butler is determined not to hold anyone back. Least of all his sister's best friend. And one thing he knows is that he's never been as attracted to someone as he is to Jazz Fraser. Even though she presses his buttons and drives him crazy. He just has to keep hiding it. He knows she deserves better than him. Her free gypsy spirit and her talent should be shared with the world, not be shackled to a small town guy. He saw firsthand what being married to his father did to his mother, and no matter how much he wants her, he'll never do that to Jazz.

Repeatedly thrown together, Jazz tries everything she can to protect her heart and not fall back in love with Joey. But when Joey finally admits that Jazz is the one he's always wanted, all bets are off.



Jazz and Joey's story, finally!
I've loved all of Natasha Boyd's books so I can't wait to read this story, especially since it's a Butler Cove novel. Bring it on!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!




11 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book or series before. It does sound very good of course.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this be read as a stand-alone? Because I'm REALLY intrigued! The blurb sounds amazing and like something I would HIIIIGHLY ENJOY! I hope you'll love it! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy this one. I haven't read the other books. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds cute! I love best friend's brother books!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good one, and jeez, it has been too long since I've read a contemporary novel - I really need to give that a try soon! Great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good one, and jeez, it has been too long since I've read a contemporary novel - I really need to give that a try soon! Great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by this author but this one sounds really good :) I hope you love it!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with this author, but this sounds fun. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this before, Stephanie, but All That Jazz sounds really good, and I understand why you're waiting on it.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥