Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
--




A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Thorns and Roses #2
May 3rd 2016 by Bloomsbury Childrens Books


 

Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights.


I very unexpectedly loved the first book so of course I can't wait for this sequel. I especially want to read more about Rhysand! ♥




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!




14 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book but I've heard great things :) I hope you love this one just as much!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing this book a lot today!! I can't wait to read it myself. I loved ACOTAR!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm excited for this one as well, even though I don't like Feyre. #TeamTamlin
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I loved ACOTAR, though I'm a bit scared of the upcoming love triangle. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so so excited for this release! I loved A court of thorns and roses and have been wanting to read the next book since last may! I want to see the other side of the fey and what Rhys is really like. Definitely cannot wait!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing about this one and this series, I think I need to move it up on my TBR list :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! YES! YES! This is at the TOP of my list for 2016! I can't wait! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEP!!! *jumps excitedly* YES, YES, YES! I already preordered my copy and I HOPE IT ARRIVES ON TIME. This'll be my birthday present to myself since it comes out the day before, wohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥