Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: The Lie by Karina Halle

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
--





The Lie by Karina Halle
The McGregors #4
February 15th 2016

 

Their love led to a lie
Their truth led to the end

Brigs McGregor is crawling out from the ashes. After losing his wife and son in a car accident and his job from his subsequent downward spiral, he's finally moving forward, getting a prestigious teaching position at the University of London and a new life in the city. Slowly, but surely, he's pushing past the guilt and putting his tragic past behind him.

Until he sees her.

Natasha Trudeau once loved a man so much she thought she'd die without him. But their love was wrong, doomed from the start, and when their world crashed around them, Natasha was nearly buried in the rubble. It took years of moving on to forget him, and now that she's in London, she's ready to start again.

Until she sees him.

Because some loves are too dangerous to ever indulge.
And some loves are far too powerful to ignore.
Their love just might be the life and the death of them.




This is one of my favorite current series. The McGregor men are to die for! Book #3, The Play was my favorite so far and high in my top 15 of 2015. So I really can't wait for The Lie to come out. Hurry up, February!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me a link to your post so I can stop by!




8 comments:

  1. I haven't even read the first book of this series! :D I don't remember which one it was but a friend of mine read one of these and didn't like it much ... I guess that's why I never bothered to check it out, haha. :D I hope you'll enjoy it though! ♥

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series has gone up and up with me. First book was 3 stars, second was 4 and then the third was 5. So I have high hopes for The Lie!

      Delete
  2. This definitely makes me want to pick up this series! I've heard great things so I may have to do that soonish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been getting better and better with each book, in my opinion.

      Delete
  3. YES! Can't wait for this! I'm behind in that I've only read the first book of the series but I have them all on my kindle, waiting!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pick! I've only read the first but the following ones are on my TBR waiting to be picked up!

    My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥