Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: March 19, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Bought:
Landfall by Mark R. Healy
Skybreach by Mark R. Healy
I liked the first book so much that I went ahead and bought book #2 and #3 when they were on sale.


For Review:
All that Jazz by Natasha Boyd
This book was so wonderful! I couldn't put it down!

For Review:
Dirty Girl by Allie Cooke
The description of this book just pulled me in.


For Review:
The Guardian by Elizabetta Holcomb
I'm just a sucker for time travel stories.

For Review:
Egyptian Gods by Stephan Weaver
Another book by this author received. I love them!



For Review:
Waylaid by Kim Harrison
MY PRECIOUS!







Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, personally, but happy reading! I love All That Jazz's cover. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Mark R Healy book covers-I do like covers with pretty colours! I noticed you like time travel books-I assume you've already read All Our Yesterdays? That was a decent read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all new to me and I'm not sure if they're my thing but I hope you enjoy! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Dirty Girl looks really good... I might have to check it out :) Happy reading!!
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of these, but The Reach series covers are gorgeous. And I love Egyptian mythology! Hope you enjoy these :)

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, you've got some pretty interesting books on here. I'm going to have to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥