Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: Dollars by Pepper Winters

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.




Dollars by Pepper Winters
Dollars #2
Expected publication: October 2016

Dollars, the sequel to PENNIES releases soon! May 2017 is just a placement date until a confirmed release is announced.

“I should never have asked for a night with you. This would never have happened if I’d had more willpower.”

A thief met a possession and did what he did best. Now, he has to live with the consequences. Including the girl he claimed.


After the ending of Pennies, I'm so damn curious to see where the story is going next. Pepper Winters is probably the author I read the most books from every year. She releases books fairly quickly but it's not certain yet that this book is coming in October. Of course I hope it will but we'll see. Pepper is truly the queen of dark romance and Pennies was a personal favorite of mine, coming close to Tears of Tess. So yeah, can't wait for Dollars! :D



What book are you waiting for?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!



5 comments:

  1. I really hope you enjoy this sequel. It's new to me but sounds interesting.

    My pic for the week is Timekeeper by Tara Sim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the previous book, but I'll have to check out this author. I hope you enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with this author, but it sounds like a great read. I really love that cover too. Thanks for spotlighting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!!! I've been impatiently waiting!!!! I loved Pennies so much!!!! Hopefully not to much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥