Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: Beach Wedding by Natasha Boyd

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.



Beach Wedding by Natasha Boyd 
Expected publication: March 28th 2017 by NPRB
Pre-order ► Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

“The Butler Rooming House is a boutique luxury hotel owned in part by the Butler family and movie-star, Jack Eversea. It is run with exceptional 5 STAR elegance by young hotelier Jessica Fraser.” ~ Lifestyle Magazine, Travel editor-at-large.

It’s four years after movie star, Jack Eversea won Keri Ann back. They are living happily in their newly-built home on Daufuskie, having left Keri Ann’s childhood home in the capable hands of her brother and her best friend Jazz.
Keri Ann has let it be known that she might finally be ready to tie the knot with Jack, but unforeseen circumstances are causing rifts in their relationship, and conspiring to make the lovers take a good long look at their future.

This novel is the 5th book in the Butler Cove series and the final installment of Movie star Jack Eversea’s relationship with Keri Ann Butler.


First of all, I'm totally in love with the cover of this book. It's just really beautiful. And of course I can't wait to read it since it's the final book about Keri Ann and Jack. I love these two so much. ♥
Also, I got my ARC of it today so I'm even more excited now!

Reviews of the series:
Eversea 





Question: Have you read any books by Natasha Boyd? What was your favorite? If not, I'd highly recommend her books!





14 comments:

  1. Sounds great and my kinda read, so thanks for sharing! Will keep an eye on this one!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll give the first book a chance sometime :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but they sound like perfect summer beach reads. Thank you for putting this on my radar! I will have to check them out. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These books actually really are perfect summer beach reads! :D

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this series before, so thanks for sharing :D I hope you enjoy this book! Great pick :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy this installment in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book looks beautiful. Happy reading and hopefully you will enjoy it. Have a great week.

    Best wishes
    Vi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, all of those covers are so lovely! I've never read anything by this author but you have me intrigued now. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a cute book! I hope you enjoy it!

    Here’s my WoW !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That IS a really cool cover! And even cooler that you'll get the chance to read this book very soon. I hope you enjoy this book, Stephanie!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥